Please read these terms carefully. Ordering a watch indicates acceptance of same.
All watches are sold on a first come first serve basis and may be subject to prior sale.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect all items upon receipt
and test the functions of that item to verify it is as described.
1) Losttimes.com offers a 5-day return policy on timepieces. Starting with the day you receive the item,
you have 5 business days to contact us if you'd like to return an item to obtain a full refund of your purchase price. Watches must be returned in the
same condition they were received. Shipping and handling fees are not
refundable. Customers must contact us by email within the 5-day period with an explanation of why they wish to return
the item to be eligible for the refund.
2) Items returned after 5 business days but before 10 business days are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No returns of any kind will be accepted after 10 business days. These terms are consistent with the guidelines set by the
We disclose all that we know about our watches in the item description.
Please read the descriptions carefully. Many returns can be avoided simply by reading (and re-reading) the descriptions and carefully examining the photos. It is also very important to familiarize yourself with the measurements of the watch prior to ordering.
Terms and Conditions
1) Many of the watches we sell are pre-owned and frequently over 50 years old.
If you receive an item from us that is not running as expected or not as described, it is imperative that you contact us prior
to having any work done to the item. We will not reimburse any fees incurred for
watch repairs without first obtaining consent from Losttimes.com.
Any repairs that a watch needs must be completed by our designated watchmakers unless we specify otherwise. Having
repairs done outside of Losttimes.com without our consent will result in
voiding the return policy and the sale being considered final.
2) Watches in water-resistant cases have been opened to examine movements but no warranties are made that the watches are currently water-resistant.
3) All of the watches we sell are tested for 24 hours prior to shipment and we do not ship watches in non running condition.
Any watch that is not listed as "Brand New" or "Serviced" may need to be serviced in the future due to normal wear and the age of
the item. Losttimes.com will not be held responsible for this type of service.
For additional terms, please see the "How to Order" link next to any watch you are interested in purchasing.